Case Study - SOCIAL MEDIA TAKEOVER I ANTONIO RÜDIGER
CHALLENGE: On his birthday in March 2021, Antonio Rüdiger surprised the nurses at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital with a huge cake and drinks buffet to thank them for their tireless efforts during the Covid pandemic.
Now the Chelsea star wants to put his social media reach to good use and give attention to the true heroes of the pandemic!
The German national player makes his social media accounts (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter) available to the staff of the Chelsea and Westminster Hospital in London for the whole day on International Care Day.
Together with the hospital's communications team, we create and produce authentic content about the everyday work of the nursing staff.
With this campaign, Toni gives everyday heroes a deserved platform and thus draws attention to the valuable work of hospital staff even during the ongoing Corona pandemic. Bravo Toni!
- Social media (Instagram Story, Facebook Story, Twitter Fleet)
- TV (RTL)
- Newspaper und Online media
- >5 Mio. views on Social media (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter)
- Coverage in German media (Sky, Spox, Sport1, Ran)
- Coverage in British media (Independent, Express & Star, Echo, Maldon Standard)
- Well-deserved platform and recognition for the heroic work of carers, even in times of pandemic
- Social media posts of the Chelsea and Westminster Hospital